Monday, January 30, 2006

The BBC WW2 Peoples War Archive

Penelope, Ron, Katherine, and Deborah. Here we see Ron getting things organised at the White City The BBC have told us that the new Archive should be up and running within a month of the old site 'closing down'.
Back in 2005, on the 15th of August to be precise, 'useability' trials of the proposed Archives were held at the White City Studios and I was lucky enough to be asked to participate.

One of the side benefits was the chance to meet with some of the BBC WW2 Team and I took the opportunity to capture the scene for posterity.
In the photo, from left to right, can be seen:
Penelope, Ron, Katherine and Deborah

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter G said...

Grrrrrrrrr!! I'm green with envy!

I had just about got over this and now you've reminded me.

Peter :)

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger Ron Goldstein said...

Peter old friend

Just accept it.....

Some of us have got it and other unfortunates have not.....

Guess which category you come under? :) :) :)

On a less flippant note, I was reluctant to post this picture back on the old site in case the Moderators objected, on this site WE are the Moderators :)


Ron

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger Peter G said...

Great Scott! I've just realised I'm a Moderator!

Oh, the shame ....

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger Tomcann said...

Good grief - does this mean that I am also a Moderator - and for all this time I thought I was Catholic !

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home