Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Changes and changes

Please forget the recent changes, I've reverted to the old 'classic' blog. So, for long Posts use the old system of continuing in a Comment after the first paragraph.

The reason for this is that under the new editor the right column with the FAQ and further links disappears to the very bottom out of sight and at the moment, despite going over all the code, I cannot locate the cause of this. Sorry about that.

Of course you can still place images wherever you want, and at any size you wish, like this
Click to enlarge

but it has to be done in HTML code which I show here and will be happy to explain

1 Comments:

Blogger ritsonvaljos said...

OK Peter - hopefully you can get it sorted out and advise in due course. I thought the 'new' format for the individual stories looked much better on the screen for people who may come across the site to research something.

I have shortened the text on the front page of one of the recent postings I have done and added it as a 'Comment'.

Tuesday, 20 October, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home